Thursday, February 10, 2011

Special dogs and skills

The show on Sunday went well enough... well for Chaos in anyway...

I entered Quake in the jumping, and he started off well... and then all of a sudden...

Do not worry, no dogs were hurt in the taking of this picture...  Seriously, he is okay.  I just wish I knew what was going through his head.  I mean his eyes have been tested, they are A Okay...  I actually do train this dog, contrary to popular belief...  This is typical Quake, he will be doing so well and all of a sudden he will get a 'moment'.  This dog really is... well special (needs).  Love him to bits though!

Chaos had a clear in the non-contact, but my cameraman just got a beautiful 3 second video of his shoes...  So here is his contact round...

I know it was a dq... But I am happy with him (not with me)...  His contacts have gone to the birds though...  So I am working on it...  trust me you will hear ALL about it later...

Thing is, Chaos actually does have the skills to get around anything.  I am not talking about me managing him all the way around, I shouldn't be doing that.  I have taught him pretty well, now if only I can catch up...

Anyhow some of us (looks down guiltily), has discovered Movie Maker and it is rather addictive!  Here is my first attempt...


Man I suck...  my dogs should SO start putting in classified for a better handler...

No comments:

Post a Comment